is a manufacturer of electric actuators
The main focus of the corporate activities is:
- Design and development, manufacturing and sales of electric actuators;
- Conceptual design and realisation of solutions in water/waste water plants and power plants;
- Development of tailor-made customer solutions;
- Worldwide service.
Dr. Thomas Suckut, Matthias Dinse, Dr. Jörg Hoffmann
End of 1999, the "Electric Actuators" subdivision was outsourced by Siemens AG with all its employees, know-how, documentation and production facilities. As of that time the company has been operating independently in the actuation market. The continuous growth lead to the decision in 2007 to build own new company premises at the location in Altdorf near Nuremberg.
- Electric rotary, linear and part-turn actuators for standard and modulating duty
- Rotary actuators for nuclear purpose (PWR)
- Double-motor actuators
- Actuator control systems (master stations)
- The only one of the worldwide leading actuator manufacturers with around 100 years experience.
- Holistic product know-how, from planning, solution development and commissioning up to service.
- Extensive knowledge of the requirements and wishes of valve manufacturers, plant designers and end-users.
- Full-range supplier of all product related services for new plants, retrofits and reconstructions.
- The hallmarks of the SIPOS Aktorik service are short reaction times and a high degree of expertise.
DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, KTA 1401, KTA 3504, EAC, SCC